1. Absolutely NO Refunds. Even in the event of a Cancellation.
2. NO transfers of entry to another person. Focus Multisports has a no transfer policy. It is imperative that the registration data associated with your race number does in fact belong to you, the participant. If race organizers become aware that a runner has participated in one of our events with a bib that is not registered to that runner, both the runner AND the person whom the bib is registered will be prohibited from participating in subsequent Focus Multisports events for a minimum of two years.
Our past races have been marred by numerous participants running under the guise of someone else’s race number. While this may seem harmless to the parties perpetrating the unauthorized bib transfer, it does convey serious consequences to the organizers and participant field alike.
From race results to finishers’ awards being impacted as well as medical staff being able to correctly identify participants in need of treatment, it is imperative that the registration data associated with your race number does in fact belong to you, the participant.
3. Participants may be any age to participate
4. Important packet pick up information– If you are 16 or older, you must have your ID to pick up your race number – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are picking up race numbers for others, you must have your ID, a note from the person you are picking up for authorizing you to pick up their packet and a copy of their ID – NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. This race is conducted under the rules of USATF and the Road Runners Club of America.
6. In consideration of the safety of all participants, NO HAND CYCLES, BABIES IN CARRIERS/BACKPACKS, IN-LINE SKATES, SKATEBOARDS, BICYCLES OR ANIMALS ON LEASHES will be allowed on the course. This will be strictly enforced. Inclusion Athletes welcome. Please check in with the Race Director for starting placement. "Baby joggers" should line up towards the rear of the starting coral.
7. In consideration of the safety of all participants, Focus Multisports has the right to cancel or alter the event or race course for any reason deemed necessary.